Filipino

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Think This Is Love

I now know what Love is. Love is a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop in ruby red. Yes, I finally bought one for myself after a year of rationalizing how it's not really a necessary purchase since I can do most of the stuff I would use it for in the office anyway (except porn, naturally). Well thanks to these quarterly "PC Fair" events they had here recently, I eventually decided to grab one.

I even recorded 'the birth'.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Dear laptop,

I promise to take care of you up until I decide to sell you or by some freak accident, spill something on your beautiful keyboard. I hope you understand if I will tend to abuse you at times and stuff you with photos, videos, movies, and some other strange things. I promise not to download anything that will hurt you, cause you pain, or force you to delete the precious files I will soon ask you to keep for me.

In return, I expect you to behave like any laptop with a 160G HDD and 2.0 RAM all dressed up in Windows Vista. Your 14.1" screen looks fantastic and I hope it stays that way the whole time you're with me. I'll try to give you gifts or accessories once in a while so you can run faster and better, but that would depend on the budget and online reviews.

If you need anything from me or if anything seems to be wrong, please do tell me right away or anytime before the next two years since that's the only time I can get you fixed for free, ok?

Thanks. Cheers!

Ben-Ariel

No comments: