I don't really surf YouTube much and I don't know why. But I've been happily searching some random videos over the weekend and I found this video of one of my (former) yoga teachers.
His name is Gilbert Ng and he's been doing yoga since, who knows, forever maybe. I used to go to his Power and Flow classes. This guy is really small but damn strong. What's funny, his English isn't so good so he speaks in Mandarin in class sometimes. It sorta helps you totally disconnect from everything since you have no idea what the teacher is saying but you simply understand what you need to do by his gestures and movement. Ha ha. Anyhoo, it's unfortunate that I'm not able to attend his classes anymore due to the recent closure of Yoga Zone.
The video is "home made". He has a better video on YouTube too and which he eventually released on DVD available only in Malaysia but I like his flow in this one better.
His name is Gilbert Ng and he's been doing yoga since, who knows, forever maybe. I used to go to his Power and Flow classes. This guy is really small but damn strong. What's funny, his English isn't so good so he speaks in Mandarin in class sometimes. It sorta helps you totally disconnect from everything since you have no idea what the teacher is saying but you simply understand what you need to do by his gestures and movement. Ha ha. Anyhoo, it's unfortunate that I'm not able to attend his classes anymore due to the recent closure of Yoga Zone.
The video is "home made". He has a better video on YouTube too and which he eventually released on DVD available only in Malaysia but I like his flow in this one better.
No comments:
Post a Comment