OMFG. I almost peed in my pants (but the hassle that would follow made me stop). I sort of grew up watching Star Trek -- Captain Kirk generation as well as The Next Generation. My ninang even gave me a Jean-Luc Picard action figure once. So this trailer naturally got me all keyed up. Especially since Sylar is there, The Hulk, and Eomer from Rohan. Not to mention the Harold who went to White Castle. Holy crap.
This is geek/techie season for me, I think. I've been drooling over Sony Bravias recently. If only they weren't so expensive. I sometimes find myself in the mall being one of those guys in the electronics shops staring at a huge LCD screen showing some action movie. I totally "get" why guys just stop and stare at those things, forming a little crowd. I've been walking around Apple stores feeling enamored. Dear Santa, please give me an iPod. I know I don't really need one but the possibility of synchronizing it with a Nike running shoe makes me go crazy.
Babbling.
Filipino
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My Inner Geek Revealing Itself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahhaa.. I think SANTA BEN - will give you! hahahaha
I'm still in that "santa" thing y'know... =D
Post a Comment