1.) I love the smiles you get even from strangers. Especially from the tinderos or the 7-11 staff or security guards. And as a plus, they greet you Merry Christmas.
2.) I love the food. Pork blood stew = dinuguan within hours of my arrival.
3.) Metro Manila.is.dirty. That one I don't really miss.
4.) I love the weather. Cool and windy. Perfect.
5.) I love the weird family humour I'm now getting.
6.) I just watched a Motilium commercial with a Gloria impersonator and an "Obama" that really cracked me up. I'm rekindling my love for the idiocy you get from TV. I can't find it on YouTube yet.
7.) I can't explain it clearly (because I'm dumb) but there's something weird about Manila now. It seems so different but not in a 'physical' way. Hala. The OFW thing is getting to me!
8.) Merry Christmas.
9.) It gets so dark so early. It's crazy. FYI, sunset in KL is around 7:00 PM.
10.) Time seems to move so slowly as well. Today at around 2:00 PM, I went to the convenience store and bought merienda thinking it was already around 5:00 PM.
Filipino
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uy, welcome home.
Enjoy the holidays Ben! Have you done studio hopping yet?
Post a Comment