- It's been almost two months since I arrived and I'm surprisingly not as bored as I thought i would be. Probably proves that I'm naturally a loner.
- Job-hunting sucks. Every time I search for a job online or in the papers, I get paranoid and think that I'll probably never get a job that I'll really like.
- A few companies have called me up but I tell them that I'm not interested in their offers. I guess I'm willing to wait.
- Wait 'til I'm desperate and get the first job offer that comes my way by, say, October? Hope not.
- I don't do much but stay at home with my parents. Really. I'm like their personal assistant.
- Other than that, I do yoga once or twice a week at Yoga Manila - Makati or go to Elorde and relive my other passion, boxing.
- Alcohol has recently re-entered my body in rather larger than usual doses.
- No, I'm not having a crisis of any kind.
- Congress sucks. But I don't even want to get started with that.
- Dear Katrina, seriously, get over it.
Filipino
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Bullet Points
Labels:
yes i'm weird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment