This will be totally random. I must let it out.
Do you sometimes feel like you're slowly becoming the person you used to dislike when you were a kid? Or at least you're starting to realize that you have the potential to become that person in the future? I do. It's scary actually.
I follow someone on Twitter. I read what she posts. I roll my eyes. I'm mean like that.
In general, I find that change is a good thing. But there are those instances when change just makes me feel sad. I used to enjoy something but now everything is just weird and awkward. Sad. Sad.
Marathon training has been surprisingly awesome. I ran 30 kilometers last Monday starting from Alabang to Daang Hari until SM Molino then back to Daang Reyna then back to Alabang then straight home. It was my last long run before the big 42km run on February 6.
Speaking of training, I'm very happy that I got a conditioning trainer for this marathon. I don't think I would be mentally or physcially ready to run for around five hours straight if I didn't have a coach who knew my goals.
I also can't believe that I'm running this marathon after going through an operation just last month. And it's the type of operation that required an operating room, spinal anaesthesia, etc. Not the out patient type. I am sincerely praying hard that I cross that finish line.
Heart attacks. You gotta hate 'em. My mom's best friend just died of a heart attack last weekend. A few days ago, I found out that my high school friend's dad also died of a heart attack last week. Freaky. Sad. Sniff.
I am currently being self-conscious about making generalizations about anything. I shouldn't. Because whenever I hear other people make strange generalizations, I get annoyed.
Why are Filipinos so demanding when it comes to customer service? Especially in restaurants. I'm a very diplomatic and patient person. But whenever I eat out with someone who's mean and inconsiderate to servers in restaurants... sigh. It's hard to just shut up and let that person be. Waiting for five minutes for your food to arrive is not long. So you shouldn't follow it up. Pet peeve.
I thought I had already gone through that so called quarter life crisis. Apparently, I don't think I have yet. Maybe this year. Or next year. I feel it.
If you are still reading this, thank you for bearing with my unedited and incohesive thoughts.
Do you sometimes feel like you're slowly becoming the person you used to dislike when you were a kid? Or at least you're starting to realize that you have the potential to become that person in the future? I do. It's scary actually.
I follow someone on Twitter. I read what she posts. I roll my eyes. I'm mean like that.
In general, I find that change is a good thing. But there are those instances when change just makes me feel sad. I used to enjoy something but now everything is just weird and awkward. Sad. Sad.
Marathon training has been surprisingly awesome. I ran 30 kilometers last Monday starting from Alabang to Daang Hari until SM Molino then back to Daang Reyna then back to Alabang then straight home. It was my last long run before the big 42km run on February 6.
Speaking of training, I'm very happy that I got a conditioning trainer for this marathon. I don't think I would be mentally or physcially ready to run for around five hours straight if I didn't have a coach who knew my goals.
I also can't believe that I'm running this marathon after going through an operation just last month. And it's the type of operation that required an operating room, spinal anaesthesia, etc. Not the out patient type. I am sincerely praying hard that I cross that finish line.
Heart attacks. You gotta hate 'em. My mom's best friend just died of a heart attack last weekend. A few days ago, I found out that my high school friend's dad also died of a heart attack last week. Freaky. Sad. Sniff.
I am currently being self-conscious about making generalizations about anything. I shouldn't. Because whenever I hear other people make strange generalizations, I get annoyed.
Why are Filipinos so demanding when it comes to customer service? Especially in restaurants. I'm a very diplomatic and patient person. But whenever I eat out with someone who's mean and inconsiderate to servers in restaurants... sigh. It's hard to just shut up and let that person be. Waiting for five minutes for your food to arrive is not long. So you shouldn't follow it up. Pet peeve.
I thought I had already gone through that so called quarter life crisis. Apparently, I don't think I have yet. Maybe this year. Or next year. I feel it.
If you are still reading this, thank you for bearing with my unedited and incohesive thoughts.
2 comments:
Now I understand why you tweeted about missing those days when you can just write and not worry about who reads your entry. I miss those days, too. Even I have to censor myself when posting in FB or Twitter. Gone are the good ol days when Blogger (or even FB and Twitter) were rant outlets. Hope you're alright Benny! Coffee soon ok? :)
Joei!!! Super. Blogging really was journal writing for me before. Hopefully I get back to it! Ang daming nasa utak ko eh hahaha!
Yes! Let's hang out!
Post a Comment