Since I'm too impatient to wait for a topic significant enough for a decent blog post to pop up, I shall resort to those little kwentos (and photos) that don't really matter at all but you still want to share anyway. I've been trying to do a one-topic-per blog post thing but my mind is too shallow to expand on just one topic, thus, halu-halo na lang.
I SAW SOME RELATIVES IN KL. My cousins from Singapore together with their children took a weekend trip to KL recently. I loooovvveee playing with the little runts. I think I lost five pounds by just playing with them. I should see them more often. Even if Singapore is just a bus ride away, I actually haven't been there. I'm thinking of a trip next week though.


I SAW SOME RELATIVES IN KL. My cousins from Singapore together with their children took a weekend trip to KL recently. I loooovvveee playing with the little runts. I think I lost five pounds by just playing with them. I should see them more often. Even if Singapore is just a bus ride away, I actually haven't been there. I'm thinking of a trip next week though.


The kids just wanted me to carry them the WHOLE time. Na-challenge ako mehn. I probably looked like an idiot running around the mall with two little monsters running behind me.
I'M OVERPAID. I'm a lowly analyst in the company actually. They're just giving us this language allowance (Spanish) because we handle Latin America operations and that's why the job suddenly becomes interesting. I'm on the night shift now and I am currently typing this blog entry on my office PC and before doing so I was surfing other sites on the web. After typing this entry I will probably blog hop a bit then sleep here on my cubicle with the lights turned off and with my feet propped up on my desk. After I wake up, I plan to watch some episodes of "Heroes" on my PC as well. I hope none of my bosses or anyone from HR reads this. Gosh, napaisip ako dun ah, seryoso. Inasmuch as I like my job, I'm suddenly wondering if I made the right career move. If I stayed in my previous company, I would be a call center supervisor by now handling a team of at least ten. Now, I'm here pondering on sleeping on the job. Uh-oh.
I SAW A FRIEND IN KL. Friend since the bubut years, Barbs, went to KL for business but we only had time to meet up with each other when she was already on her way back to Manila! Right before her flight, I hung out with her at the airport. Panalo diba? It's always nice to catch up with old, old friends.

I'M OVERPAID. I'm a lowly analyst in the company actually. They're just giving us this language allowance (Spanish) because we handle Latin America operations and that's why the job suddenly becomes interesting. I'm on the night shift now and I am currently typing this blog entry on my office PC and before doing so I was surfing other sites on the web. After typing this entry I will probably blog hop a bit then sleep here on my cubicle with the lights turned off and with my feet propped up on my desk. After I wake up, I plan to watch some episodes of "Heroes" on my PC as well. I hope none of my bosses or anyone from HR reads this. Gosh, napaisip ako dun ah, seryoso. Inasmuch as I like my job, I'm suddenly wondering if I made the right career move. If I stayed in my previous company, I would be a call center supervisor by now handling a team of at least ten. Now, I'm here pondering on sleeping on the job. Uh-oh.
I SAW A FRIEND IN KL. Friend since the bubut years, Barbs, went to KL for business but we only had time to meet up with each other when she was already on her way back to Manila! Right before her flight, I hung out with her at the airport. Panalo diba? It's always nice to catch up with old, old friends.

With Barbs at the KL International Airport. Leche, ang ganda pala ng airport. Ngayon ko lang nakita yung airport in the day and it looks wonderful.
PINOYS WILL SOON CONQUER MY COMPANY. It's not a far out idea at all. Ever since I arrived here, the number of Pinoys working in my company has almost doubled. Ayos. During lunch time, we previously just occupied one long table at the cafeteria pero ngayon, dalawang mahabang lamesa na. We're like this big isolated group at the back of the canteen with their own little Tagalog-speaking world while having lunch.
MY BOSS THREW A PARTY. Thanks to our team's great performance, yadda yadda. The big big boss threw a party at his house and it was funny to see him in a shirt and shorts when he's usually the only guy I know in the office who likes to dress up, unlike your typical IT expert, geeky-looking, computer addict which my company is infested with. It was nice to relax with the team too. Good food and alcohol really does wonders.
PINOYS WILL SOON CONQUER MY COMPANY. It's not a far out idea at all. Ever since I arrived here, the number of Pinoys working in my company has almost doubled. Ayos. During lunch time, we previously just occupied one long table at the cafeteria pero ngayon, dalawang mahabang lamesa na. We're like this big isolated group at the back of the canteen with their own little Tagalog-speaking world while having lunch.
MY BOSS THREW A PARTY. Thanks to our team's great performance, yadda yadda. The big big boss threw a party at his house and it was funny to see him in a shirt and shorts when he's usually the only guy I know in the office who likes to dress up, unlike your typical IT expert, geeky-looking, computer addict which my company is infested with. It was nice to relax with the team too. Good food and alcohol really does wonders.
Big, big boss Kenny (middle) with the Pinoys.
No comments:
Post a Comment