Filipino

Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Other Winners Of The Photo Contest

I don't really feel comfortable posting their photos here but since I'm indicating the names of the other photographers, I guess it's alright. So if any of the other winners are reading this, let's say you randomly googled your name and found this site, congratulations to you all and your pictures look great! Really, they all do.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Second Prize - "Pears" by Neo Pei Shee



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Third Prize - "Red Field Xiang Cheng China" by Wong Chee Kin


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fourth Prize - "We Are With You" by Choo Chi Yen


So ano, maganda ba photo ko o nangampanya lang talaga ako? Hehe. You guys decide. I still don't know what the prizes are but hey, who am I to complain? It's been an amazing week as it is.

No comments: