Filipino

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's Talk About Sports

The French Open ended a few weeks ago.
Federer was destroyed.
Buti nga.
But I still admire Roger.
Now there's Wimbledon.
I hope Nadal wins.
Against Roger in the finals, naturally.
I love this rivalry.
I mean I really, really love it.
I'll root for Nadal until he becomes number one.
Support whoever challenges the best.
Roger will be the greatest ever, regardless.
Weird how I've been a tennis fan since the 90's.
As in Sampras, Rafter, Ivanisevic, Hingis.
I don't even know how to play tennis.

The semis are about to begin in Euro 2008.
Poor Italy.
Oh well, they're World Champs nevertheless.
I hope Turkey wins.
Though it seems unlikely.
Against Germany? C'mon.
And Turkey is down by four players.
Pero sana manalo Spain this time around.
Please!
I'll take it as a sign. Ha ha.
I can't believe I'm a football fan.
I don't even know how to play football.

I heard the Celtics won.
Who cares.
I don't know how to play basketball.

I can't wait until the Olympics.
Maybe I should finally buy a TV.
Panalo China.
08.08.08.
Opening ceremony nilagyan pa ng Feng Shui.
But I'm sure this Olympics will be one of the biggest.
And grandest.
China pa.

In other news.
I recently got myself in trouble at work.
And other people, too.
Involved Senior Directors and Division Heads.
Wild, I swear.
But then today I found out something.
HR announced the employees who got promoted.
I'm one of them.
Senior Analyst.
Talk about perfect timing.

No comments: