Filipino

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Be Back In A Bit...

I am currently vacationing somewhere in the Andaman Sea and have been relishing every bit of it so far. More on that soon enough. I am not in a mood to even think of what to write for a blog post. To do nothing is glorious. Photos first.

Photobucket

In other news, it was great to catch up with fellow OFW and Zobel batchmate Karina back in KL before I flew for my week-long sojourn. OFWs rock. Kahit isang picture lang nakuha namin. And yes, I promise to bring you to see the twin towers next time!


OK fine. I'm actually having a yoga/beach holiday. And I'm not with any of my perennial travel partners (You know who you are. Mahal ko kayo lahat). No specific itinerary other than yoga practice in the morning. I'm taking Mysore classes with a yogi friend who had just come back from India. And man, practice has been really great. More details on this soon enough. Breakfast would normally follow after that and who knows what to do afterwards. The other day I was sitting on the beach from noon until sunset reading Twilight. Yesterday I hung out with this new found friend from the U.S. and talked about Obama, social justice, and yoga. Today I know I'll be attending an art exhibition at night but I haven't made any plans in between that and practice in the morning.

Sigh. I just love vacations. Everybody needs 'em.

No comments: