Filipino

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Unholy Cows and Forbidden Fruit

Some photos in and outside of my house. I do love where I live.

Friends used to tease me for living so far from the city because it feels like a province here. I'll have to agree sometimes. Here are some stray animals we have a few meters from my house.

Photobucket

Meet Gandalf the labrador. He's not a stray animal.

Photobucket

To add to the probinsya atmosphere, look at what's right outside my room. In fact, I could just go out my room's balcony and reach for this. The tree is our neighbor's. However, I just confirmed from my lawyer friends that if the fruit is over our property, we have ownership to it. Hmmm... I think there's bagoong somewhere here.

Photobucket

I love that my house is filled with sunlight in the morning. Notice the RockBand set. I'm starting to love video games.

Photobucket


Other scenes outside the house. The barbed wire is NOT on our fence.

Photobucket

Yun lang. Is it obvious that I have nothing to do at home?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

magpractice ka... ganda ng view mo eh,hehehe.

Ben-Ariel said...

JON:
Oo nga eh! Ang hirap mag home practice dito, haha. See you in class soon enough.