I wish that twenty years from now, I will look back at these times and say that this was when I made the right decisions that changed my life. The big decisions.
Sigh.
Being in your late twenties is exciting. It really is. I feel like there are so many roads in front of you and it's just a matter of you choosing which one you want. The problem with me is that I don't seem to like the roads in front of me and it's really possible that I take any road soon out of convenience and frustration.
Filipino
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so feel you Ben. I'm also going through something super similar to what you have. So far, for the last 7 months I have been pretty consistent -- to not take something because it may be suitable for immediate needs and to relieve frustration impermanently. I sometimes doubt this decision, but each time I kind of set my mind to doing the opposite, I know that it won't be what I want.
So here I am. Muni-Muni.
I would tell you to really think and think and think. Take your time, if there are no pressures. I'm sure, something awesome will come along.. it may just be delayed.Ö I wish you the best Ben.
Hi Russ,
I'm getting kind of worried na nga eh with the thought that I'm being so irresponsible with how I'm not working right now. I'm enjoying the free time and all that but at the back of my head I know I have to work na but I just can't determine what job talaga is the best one to take for this next stage in my life. Haaay. Muni-muni nga rin ako talaga.
I have to be thankful though that companies have been calling me. Just not the type that gets me excited. Oh well. No pressures naman rin.
I wish you all the best too Russ! =D
P.S. I met Francis, Duart's cousin(?). He trains also at Elorde in Las Pinas. He knows you rin daw. =D
same here ben.
i guess ill see you at the crossroads? ;)
Post a Comment