This morning I placed my yoga mat on the floor at home and sat down in lotus. Breathed for a few minutes then stood up again on the top of my mat. Inhale, hands up, look up. Exhale bend forward. Inhale look up, exhale jump back low push-up. Inhale upward dog. Exhale downward dog. Then I stop.
It caught be my sheer surprise that I was having a hard time keeping my feet flat on the ground while keeping my back straight. I never really had a perfect downward dog before but this was too much. Alarmed, I stopped altogether and sat down on the sofa. Yikes.
If there were a yoga high school of some sort, I might be in line for expulsion. Not practicing yoga since December is bad, bad, bad.
It caught be my sheer surprise that I was having a hard time keeping my feet flat on the ground while keeping my back straight. I never really had a perfect downward dog before but this was too much. Alarmed, I stopped altogether and sat down on the sofa. Yikes.
If there were a yoga high school of some sort, I might be in line for expulsion. Not practicing yoga since December is bad, bad, bad.
3 comments:
You had bits of Yoga moments in Pinatubo.Ü That was end of December, Hehe. I'm sure you'll find time for yoga, you should find time.
••
Bout your comment in my blog,
believe it or not there are people who tell that I'm going to be an old maid. Had I not been a female, I would have chosen not to want to get married at all. I have this crazy thought, if and when my brother makes babies first, I will not even put an age limit to unmarried life. Sya na lang ang magbigay ng apo sa magulang namin ☮.♥.☆
Hahaha! You won't be an old maid! And besides, I think being old and single is misinterpreted and misunderstood. I know of so many people who are 40 and are happily unmarried. :) I, for one, will never get married. I can't even imagine myself being in a relationship! (I think may topic na ako for my next blog post, sakto for Valentines!) =D
Good luck in your job hunting! Advanced happy birthday!
baka it's that 'feeling out of it' thing that a lot of people are going through (including yours truly). there's something in the air!
don't worry. i'm sure this will all be over soon. and on your end, you'll be able to do that pose perfectly! ;)
♥ joei
http://i.am/joei
Post a Comment