(I'm at work so I need to make this quick)
I'm about to write to Men's Health magazine to thank them. I've been reading their magazines since around 2006 and have all their Malaysian edition copies while I was still based there. Early February, I purchased a one-year subscription to Men's Health Philippines. The weeks after that up to right now, I found myself registering to four separate organized runs (Book Run, Condura, Unilab, and Globe), purchasing a one-year gym membership at Gold's gym, and eating nothing but steamed chicken and vegetables at work (c/o yaya). I love that magazine.
When you're in a position to say no to job offers that offer you better pay and benefits to what you're getting right now, it means you're blessed. Somebody told me recently to count my blessings. Could not have been more true this morning.
Ten years ago, around this month, I graduated from high school. Shet. Nothing says "you're getting old" than seeing '10-year reunion' on your Facebook. But it's definitely exciting!
2 comments:
OMG Benny, we're 10 years out of high school. We're also almost 30. Imagine that! Pero exciting nga =)
lets plan a big big reunion! :)
Post a Comment