I wrote this...
"i have no idea what this is actually. today is the first time i've ever visited this site but here i am typing my first post. instinct tells me this is a nice little product of new technology since i used to write stuff when i was a kid. oh well.."
...and this blog was officially born.
Six years ago today I was fat, a smoker, a (struggling) student, financially dependent, had a father without Alzheimer's disease and cancer, did not know yoga, could not run a kilometer to save his life, was not yet an OFW, and could not speak Spanish. This blog has seen all of the changes that have happened since. Amazing.
Six years ago I was happy. I'm glad to know that I still am.
Filipino
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
very nice contnent
Time flies and I'm glad that to see & know that you're doing well in a lot of aspects in your life.
••
I didn't know that you were a smoker. Now lang, hehe.
☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
Hey :)
How are you? I found your blog very interesting! I can see your interest in making money so I strongly recommend that you check both of these links:
www.buildupyourmlmonline.com
www.themagicofmlmonline.ws
I'm already making great money with both of them and just joined last month! Received an amazing amount of commissions so far and they already pay me out! Finally found something that is not a scam and wanted to share :)
All the best!
:)))
let's break this blogger's block benny!!!
I was recently surprised to see my blog approaching the five year mark. Congrats on six, and for the positive changes in your life.
Post a Comment