Filipino

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Changes

After a whirlwind application process, I've decided to accept a job offer in an I.T. company. I am officially eating every single word I said before about never going back to I.T. even if the pay is good. Darn.

Well. I'm 28. I guess we simply have to think of the long term and just adjust. Hopefully this is the right decision. Every single career coach would say it is but the mere fact that I have these little doubts bothers me in some way.

Hopefully, too, that my new schedule will allow me to blog and read often. A 12pm-9pm shift may be comfortable in many ways but it simply disallows me from doing a lot of other things I also enjoy like going to the malls and having time to read before work. Argh.

Changes. They are part of life. We need to face them no matter what. And in the same way, we also change. When life offered me a choice to a different path, it made me realize how much I myself have changed in the past two years.

Who would have thought I could easily make this comfort zone around me when I used to be all about breaking through comfort zones?

Such random thoughts like these should be posted more often. Thank you blog, for never failing me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Change is good... nerve-wracking... but good.