Remind me never to trust public wifi services. I was planning on writing something at the airport last night before I left Malaysia about this recently concluded chapter of my life. However, airport internet sucked. Oh well. So much for pre-departure melodrama.
I had a fun time packing my bags for some reason. Sealing my balikbayan boxes was a calming experience. I didn't bring home lots of stuff with me as I had already brought home most of my stuff from my recent trips home. Plus, I sent via ocean freight one enormous box with all the stuff I have that I wouldn't feel too bad about if I lose it at sea. Or to wretched pirates. Mabuhay ang LBC.

When I was a kid, I never imagined becoming an OFW. I knew, though, that I would be based abroad eventuallykasi plano ko talaga mag-TNT sa U.S. for one reason or another. But never to work. I can even still picture in my head that Duty Free commercial where Gary V is singing Babalik Ka Rin. But I didn't think that video would someday apply to me. Except that I don't plan to go to Duty Free anytime soon.
It's too hot to write something coherent. And I've been eating too much since I arrived it's not even funny. It doesn't help that I'm the only one in my family below 200 lbs. and there was a party home last night. Hello, leftover party food.
I had a fun time packing my bags for some reason. Sealing my balikbayan boxes was a calming experience. I didn't bring home lots of stuff with me as I had already brought home most of my stuff from my recent trips home. Plus, I sent via ocean freight one enormous box with all the stuff I have that I wouldn't feel too bad about if I lose it at sea. Or to wretched pirates. Mabuhay ang LBC.

When I was a kid, I never imagined becoming an OFW. I knew, though, that I would be based abroad eventually
It's too hot to write something coherent. And I've been eating too much since I arrived it's not even funny. It doesn't help that I'm the only one in my family below 200 lbs. and there was a party home last night. Hello, leftover party food.
3 comments:
Love this set! Especially the hangers...maybe because they remind me of my OCness, ha ha!
Welcome back! Looking forward to practising with you, Ben.
Ey welcome back!
CHONA:
Yeah, hangers are segregated based on color and type. Haha. Yes, I'll practice soon enough, I'm just getting settled first.
JON:
Kita kita. Makati studio muna ako most likely.
Post a Comment